SUMMER & FALL IN NORTHERN NEW ENGLAND USA
& NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA
FLY / MOTORCOACH TOUR PACKAGE FOR THE INDIVIDUAL TRAVELER
(GREAT FOR GROUPS ALSO) 10 DAYS / 9 NIGHTSBOOK EARLY
THIS TOUR WAS A COMPLETE SELL OUT LAST YEARBY POPULAR DEMAND WE HAVE ADDED A FALL FOLIAGE TOUR DATE
* If you do not wish the air add on, deduct $200.00 per person for the land package only. Proof of US Citizenship is needed for this tour. A tour deposit in the amount of $200.00 per person is needed to reserve space. Payable in U.S. Funds Only
- Round Trip Airfare from all major US Airports to Manchester, New Hampshire Airport, ($175.00 per person surcharge for any airport West of the Rocky Mountains, a $50.00 to $75.00 per person surcharge for all non major airport connections and a $75.00 per person surcharge for western states airports just East of The Rocky Mountains.)
- Round Trip Transportation, airport transfers and ground transportation to and from Nova Scotia, Canada and while on tour. Nine nights deluxe hotel accommodations (6 Nights in Northern New England USA & 2 Nights in Nova Scotia & 1 night aboard the Scotia Prince Cruise Ship
- 15 Full Meals (9 Dinners & 6 Breakfasts) Admission to all tour attractions included on your sample tour itinerary – Escorted Planned Tour.
- Gratuities (Not included for Tour Escort & Bus Driver.
- Baggage Handling in and out of all hotels. (No baggage handling on the Nova Scotia Prince Carry on Bag Only).
- All local, state and Nova Scotia province room & meal taxes.