THE CAPE CODER & NEWPORT COASTAL SELF-DRIVE/FLY TOUR PACKAGE
8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
Providence, Rhode Island – Cape Cod – Falmouth – Providencetown (P-Town) Hyannis – Hyannisport – Cape Cod Wildlife Preserve – Martha Vineyard – Nantucket Island – Newport, Rhode Island – Millionaire Row – Newport Mansions – Tennis Hall of Fame – Dartmouth College – Foxwoods Casino – Fall River Outlet Store Shopping & The New Bedford Whaling Capital of the World and so much more.
- Round Trip Coach Airfare aboard Southwest Airlines from all cities served by Southwest Airlines to T.F. Green Airport (Providence, Rhode Island) a $50.00 to $175.00 per person surcharge for any airport not service by Southwest Airlines, or on any other airlines other then Southwest Airlines.
- Seven Nights 3 Star Hotel & B&B Accommodations (1 night Providence, Rhode Island – 3 Nights Cape Cod & 3 nights in Newport, Rhode Island area)
- One Week Mid-Size Car Rental with unlimited mileage (7 Day Rental – All drivers must be 25 years old or older)
- All local, state and federal PFC charges & taxes.
- 8 ½ X 11 Customize Tour Book Guide and route mapping and list of all area attractions in the area in which you will be visiting.
* All Tour Rates Are Per Person Rates, And Are Subject To Change, And Are In Effect As Of December 21, 2013 And Payable In US Funds Only And Are For Travel From Saturday Or Sunday to Saturday Or Sunday Only – Add $50.00 Per Person Surcharge For Travel On Tuesdays, Wednesdays And On Thursday And $75.00 Per Person For Travel On Monday’s & Friday’s.