MOTORCOACH LAND & CRUISE TOUR OF AUTUMN IN THE GREAT NORTHEAST USA & NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA
“Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Ship”
FLY / MOTORCOACH / CRUISE TOUR PACKAGE
FOR THE INDIVIDUAL TRAVELER
(GREAT FOR GROUPS ALSO)
11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS
3 Nights Boston & 7 Night Cruise
Boston – Newport, Rhode Island – Saint John, New Brunswick – Halifax, Nova Scotia – Bar Harbor (Acadia National Park) & Portland, Maine
Come join us this fall foliage tour season on a beautiful three star combine motorcoach and cruise tour package of New England and Nova Scotia, Canada aboard the beautiful Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines “Brilliance of the Seas” cruise ship.
Motorcoach & Cruise Tour Packages Includes:
- Round Trip airfare from all major US Airports to Boston Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts ($195.00 per person surcharge for any airport West of the Rocky Mountains, a $75.00 to $100.00 per person surcharge for all non major airport connections and a $90.00 per person surcharge for western states airports just East of the Rocky Mountains)
- Airport transfers between Boston Logan International Airport and your Boston area hotel and airport transfers from your cruise ship on Sunday back to the airport. Local ground transportation while on tour in the Boston & Newport, Rhode Island area and transfer to your cruise ship on Sunday as well.
- 10 Nights Lodging / Three Nights three star hotels in the Boston area and Seven Nights aboard the Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines “Brilliance of the Seas” Cruise Ship. Choice of Interior or Oceanview cabins aboard the Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines “Brilliance of the Seas” cruise ship.
- Three nights Dinner in the Boston/Newport area and all meals etc aboard the Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines “Brilliance of the Seas” cruise ship. Admission to all tour attractions included on your tour itinerary in the Boston/Newport area, however not included for shore excursions aboard the Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines “Brilliance of the Seas” cruise ship.
- Escorted, planned tour
- All local, state and government local port taxes (per person – port taxes) are included.
- A Valid US Passport Is Needed For This Tour Package
- A tour deposit in the amount of $500.00 per person is needed to reserve space with payment in full due 90 days before departure date – payable in US Funds Only
*If you do not want the air add on flight you may deduct $200.00 per person from the rates quoted above. Your package includes 3 nights hotel lodging in the Boston area at three star hotels and 7 nights lodging aboard the “Brilliance of the Seas” with a choice of shipboard accommodations between interior or oceanview cabins, ocean transportation, fabulous entertainment and daily activities, on-board meals and some beverages, port charges and more.The Boston/Newport add on includes dinner nightly and all local ground transportation in the Boston/Newport area (see the sample tour itinerary). Gratuities are not included whatsoever in this tour package and it does not include shore excursions (aboard ship) personal expenses, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages.Royal Caribbean Cruise Line International reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise.
“Travel Insurance Is Highly Recommend For this tour program”